Saturday, July 17, 2010

I bought a Yashica for $10 off some Junkie

Yesterday I was walking around midtown doing errands and seen is junkie with track marks on his arms showing people passing by what he had in his backpack. I was curious on what he was selling cause in New York you can come up with some goods on the streets. So I casually walked up to him and seen various digital and analog cameras and ask if i can see what he has. My eye caught to the Yaschica and asked him "how much?" He said $20 so i began to bargin telling him that its not worth anything cause everyone's "Digital". I got it to $10, payed the dude and kept it moving. I loaded the camera with some film and Lurked in the Lower East Side and took some flicks! I'm really happy that this Yashica 140 Zoomate works. Just need to figure out how to remove the dates. Enjoy!

Kats Deli, Lower East Side. New York City, July 16, 2010

East Village. New York City, July 16, 2010

German Nieves, Max Fisch, New York City, July 16, 2010

Su, Max Fisch, New York City, July 16, 2010

Go Go Dancer, Motor City Bar, New York City, July 16, 2010

Sunset from my rooftop, Lower East Side, New York City, July 16 2010.

Yaschica 140 Zoomate
35mm 100
No photoshop touch ups.




No comments:

Post a Comment