Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo Diaries: Los Angeles

What I love about film photographs today is the anticipation of looking foward in seeing what you captured where a complete mistake can be your best photographs. I have about over 20 rolls of film sitting in my fridge that waits to be processed where shot within a 10 year span from when I lived in Hawaii, Los Angeles and New York City with little pockets of travels in between. I'm in no rush to get these develop but made a point years and years ago to have this personal time capsule of what I captured to remind me of a time that was once forgotten.

Here's a few photographs from 2003


Downtown, LA 2003

I clearly remeber this photo. I was lost in a East LA neighborhood where street signs was blacked out so you can get lost easily and be a target of some sort. I felt panicked.


Hollywood, LA 2003

Canon EOS A2
35m 200
No photoshop touch ups

No comments:

Post a Comment